Woolwax® Undercoating Kit #1 (ONE gallon kit). Upgrade available to PRO Gun & extension wands.
(1) One Gallon Pail Woolwax undercoating
(1) 12 oz. Spray aerosol Woolwax® (clear)
(1) Trigger adapter for spray can. Turns spray can into a spray gun.
(1) 24" wand for spray can with 360° nozzle. (great foe inside doors)
(1) Standard Spray gun with (2) quart bottles and caps
(1) Adapter kit and 14" flexible extension wand.
(1) Pouring Spout to fit gallon cans
(10) 1/2" plastic hole plugs.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states.
mid size SUV (like a Ford Escape) will take about 3/4 gallon Woolwax®
to do a good job. Any pickup truck will take every bit of 1 to 1 1/4
gallons to undercoat. If you need more than (5) gallons you can add an
extra five gallon pail in the options section.
The "Standard" gun that is included with the kits works extremely well
with Woolwax. It now comes with a 14" flexible extension wand.
You must upgrade to the "PRO" gun if you need extension wands to get inside the doors, frame rails, rocker panels, etc.
Note: The 32" 360° wand may need to be shortened depending on the product thickness, temperature, compressor psi, etc. This is easily done by removing the small barbed brass end fitting, cutting the hose, and replacing the barbed fitting. We find that for Woolwax® which is thick and resistant to wash-off, the 18" 360° wand length is ideal. We do offer a 360° wand that is already made at 18".
The optional extension wands will only work with the Pro Gun.