Lanolin, woolwax, woolgrease. Whats the difference ?  Nothing.


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lanolin  also called wool wax or wool grease, is a wax secreted by the glands of wool-bearing animals. Lanolin used by humans comes from sheep breeds that are raised specifically from their wool.

Add Comment

Sign Up for Our NewsletterSign up to receive coupons, discounts and the product updates.