Fluid Film Undercoating Kit #3 (Five gallon kit) Includes everything in picture above for $229.50
(1) Five Gallon Pail Fluid Film NAS undercoating
(1) 11.75 oz, Fluid Film Aerosol spray can
(1) Standard Spray gun with (2) quart bottles and caps. (Bottles are empty)
(1) Brush for battery terminals, etc.
(1) 24" extension wand that fits on Fluid Film spray can
(10) 1/2" plastic hole plugs.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states.
mid size SUV (like a Ford Escape) will take about 3/4 gallon Fluid Film
to do a good job. Any pickup truck will take every bit of 1 to 1 1/4
gallons to undercoat. If you need more than (5) gallons you can add an
extra five gallon pail in the options section.
Note: The "Standard"
gun that is included with the kits works extremely well with Fluid
Film. However there are no extension wands for the "Standard" gun. It is
for people that just want to coat the undercarriage. The small 24"
wand that comes with the kit will attach to the aerosol spray can. You
can get inside the doors through the weep holes on the bottom with the
wand, It has a 360° nozzle.
You must upgrade to the "PRO" gun if you need extension wands to get inside the doors, frame rails, rocker panels, etc.
The optional extension wands will only fit the Pro Gun.